Sunday, July 22, 2012

Simply Eaton(Permy Jaya Miri)


I have got my coupon from Groupasave for Roasted beef sandwich. Sadly for the first time i went, the roasted beef was unavailable. So i kept the coupon and decided to use it the next time. So i turned up to order something else to try out. But the lemon tea which came with the coupon was given free. That was sweet. Someone ordered chicken chop. The taste was okay, but the portion is small it was just a big drumstick. It was too small even for a girl. 

I ordered Thai style fried rice. I swear this was the best fried rice by Malay. Not being racist, i thought Chinese can make the best fried rice. But trying this, i was proven wrong. This fried rice was so fragrant, the ingredients were to much but still it could conquer me with egg, chicken, corn. It came with sambal which i liked it quite much and few prawns, they were nicely fried and fresh too and it came with a Tomyam soup. It looked weird but the taste was fine. Again, it's a little too expensive for me. or the price for seafood is always a lot more expensive?

For the second time I visited, 7/6/2012, i ordered Nasi Katok. A drumstick, sambal with anchovies. The taste of drumstick was nice and just fine. I got complain for the soup. It was cold. It was COLD. Not warm or with any normal temperature. Maybe i was the only customer by that time, they didn't heat up the soup. That was a disappointment for me. 

This was the redemption or my Roasted beef sandwich, fries mushroom soup. The soup was okay just a little too salty. The sandwich was quite a disappointment, they used meat slices, i thought it was fresh beef. I won't order this for sure.

This was Teh Tarik Madras. First, the taste was soo weak, at last i could sense the tea taste and the milk taste. Again it was not my cup of tea. Maybe i prefer heavy tasted drinks. 


I might be trying out again for other food if i am in Permyjaya area. 

No comments: