Sunday, July 22, 2012

Kent's Garden Miri (Lutong Miri)

It's been a long really time that i wanted to go to Kent's Garden due to some reasons i couldn't have made myself there. On 20/7/2012, I went there.


Lcyhee milkshake, RM4.90. Just ordinary taste of lychee cordial milkshake
nothing special about it.

RM5.90 for the French Fries. Just fine.

Penang Fried Kueh Tiaw, RM7.90,  i expected something better and i thought there was sambal  with it. only that i found out there was no sambal. It was above standard compared to normal coffee shop, with few prawns and clams, for this price, i won't go for it anymore

Teppanyaki Chicken Rice, RM13.90, actually there were quite many pieces of chickens cubes underneath the egg, the sauce was too sweet for me. I didn't have much impression on Teppanyaki sauce but it was different from what i had expected. This would definitely make you feel full but there was nothing to shout out.

Garden Salad, RM5.90, the portion was so small, the ingredients  were simple , perhaps cheap.  The sauce was spicy, not the Thousand Island Salad sauce. Or it should be called Thai Style Salad? I preferred the one in Station One. 

Vanilla Mocha Milkshake, RM4.90. The taste was not strong enough.  definitely a No-no for me to order.


I think it's a great place to chill out with friends. But i won't choose this place if i really want to get some nice food. For the price, I can have a better choice.

No comments: