Sunday, July 22, 2012

Dessert Master (Boulevard Miri)

It was place where i used to go when it was just opened. But after several times, I found that the quality was not consistent. So i didn't go there for like a year. On 21/7/2012, I accompanied someone to go there to meet her friends. it was so crowded, it was 9.30pm. Undoubtedly, it was a great place for gathering, nice lighting, air-conditioned, WIFI provided. But it was so narrow and not so spacious. 
i ordered Mango Sago, the taste was just fine. I preferred they could have better mango. RM5.90 was a fine price with a scoop of ice-cream on it, I thought it was vanilla flavoured ice-cream. 

Taiwanese Aiyu Jelly, RM3.50. It was soo nice when it was just opened, after several times  of ordering it, i found that it was not consistent. It was either less sweet or no lime taste. The syrup itself comes with a lime taste(local kasturi lime) which i liked it very much, it was thirst quenching. That night i ordered it was tasteless and the ice was weird. i thought i could see some improvements but sadly I don't think i will go back anymore.
Egg pudding? The taste was real weird. Egg? And i was water inside.  i think it cost less RM3.00.


Dessert Master used to be my favourite. I don't think i will go anymore.

No comments: