Saturday, October 5, 2013

Big D burger, Senadin

I had extra classes on Saturday afternoon, my students/friends suggested me to bring them to Big D after the class ended. I went there few times before and i recommended to them, they were so eager to go. we ended up ordering quite some of the food. we had mexican beef burger (RM6.8) and love tower (RM10.50), i ordered nacho and cheezy wedges...i had mexcian beef burger, it was real spicy but tasted so nice, beef patty was thick, the hot chili sauce was indeed very nice. Some of my students couldn't take the spiciness. but for the price-wise, i think they are expensive but it's worth to eat it once in a while...xD

i had this tortilla earlier on, it was amazing...i have tried chicken(7.5), beef (9.0), lamb(10.5) i liked them all, they used fresh meats, not minced, meat in cubes. it was spicy and the sauces matched really well,  it was just freaking nice!!!

No comments: