Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Myy Chicken Rice Restaurant Lutong

I went to this new chicken rice place to try in Lutong. The first branch is in Morsjaya which is really far away from my place. but I had heard a lot of good reviews about it. I decided to give it a try. I was  2.30 that afternoon, I went along. I ordered roasted chicken and baby kailan. The chicken was okay, breastmeat, couldn't expect to be tender, just light soy sauce over, nothing special. The baby kailan, portion was alright too, but it was slightly too salty. What was disappointing was the soup, the plain soup, you might think think why I wanted to complain about something that was given free. For me, plain soup is really important to chicken rice. It was really PLAIN, I didn't see any spring onion, deep fried shallot, it had the fragrance of salted vegetable(咸菜), it was not hot also, lukewarm, it was bad. The chili sauce was another disappointment too, I prefer the very thick type, it was very diluted. I forgot the price for each of the item, I paid total RM12.70 for chicken rice, baby kailan and teh c peng.

No comments: