Sunday, September 2, 2012

925 cafe (II)


Previously, i had post for this cafe. few days back, i went to the cafe again for a farewell lunch. I found that the food quality was not up to my standard. So i think i won't go back so soon before i have changed my mind. The lunch cost me RM43 with 2 drinks and 3 bowls of plain of rice.

Coke with plum. I like the combination but the coke is without any gas, i could just feel the sweetness of the coke. i think they just use the coke from big bottle, so it was not fresh? SPOILED


Cangkuk manis with egg. This tasted really bad, i could feel the greenness of it. I feel like I'm a cow or whatever. I won't order this again. I seldom order this dish outside someone wanted to order. After tasting this, i think i'm right, it's too risky to order this outside. 


Honey chicken. Hello, where's the taste of honey? i just feel that this is really salty and the chicken was in big sliced, hard to put into the mouth. 

This is like add-on order, this is medium sized and it cost RM4 but the taste was not to my liking too. It's like added with ketchup. It's not like sour and spicy soup. YUCK!
The portion was sooo little and it cost me RM10 for just a few slices. is bean curd that expensive???? the sauce was a little salty for me too. 

No comments: